Rene A. Nunzir, Owner
1247 WILLOWWOOD DR,
CLEBURNE, TX 76033)
817-774-2274 (Central Time)
"Adopting" Our Pups
By answering the attached questionnaire, we at Keygolde Schnauzers are better able to assess your wants and desires and your family situation with the personalities and temperaments of the puppies in the litter, to find the best match for your life long companion.
You may tell us you want a SHOW quality puppy thinking you are getting the best of the best when in fact you really wanted to train your dog in Search and Rescue or Obedience The SHOW quality puppy you tell us you want may not have the temperament and personality attributes to be successful in your true desire to have a top-notch working companion., so please take the time to assess what you really want the future to hold for your new puppy.
We would like to remind you of a few simple facts before you decide to purchase a Standard Schnauzer from us:
- You will probably own your Standard Schnauzer for longer than you will own your current automobile;
- You are purchasing a puppy but you will ultimately be living with an adult dog;
- Standard Schnauzers are working dogs and highly intelligent. They thrive on activity and human companionship.
- Obedience training and early socialization of the puppy are paramount to having a loving and trustworthy family companion; and
- They require 45 minutes or more per day of hard exercise – not a stroll around the neighborhood on leash – swimming, running, playing with other dogs.